How to Use Facebook Messenger Ads with ActivEngage
Since the inevitable death of organic social reach, dealers’ opportunity to reach and engage Facebook’s 2 billion users rests on paid advertising. Now that it takes a little more effort to promote your dealership on Facebook, those dealers who DO advertise will rise to the top. You can be one of them.
If you’re familiar with Facebook Advertising, you know that most calls-to-action drive shoppers to your website pages (i.e., VDPs, home page, landing page, etc.). Unfortunately, more times than not, these Facebook users who click don’t convert into a lead.
But, what if you could engage intrigued Facebook users clicking on your ad, in real-time and right on Facebook?
Spoiler Alert: You can.
Driving Social Car Sales with Facebook Messenger Ads
Facebook recently rolled out ads that send people from the social network’s News Feed into a conversation. Now, when a person clicks or taps on your Facebook Ad, a conversation with your business can immediately open inside Facebook Messenger.
This innovative ad-to-conversation opportunity allows savvy car dealers to transform their dealership’s Facebook into an interactive tool that:
- Drives brand awareness inside one of today’s most-used platforms
- Converts in-market shoppers into lead opportunities
- Builds deeper relationships with social customers.
Looking for some Facebook Ad inspiration? Check out these Facebook case studies from automotive brands and dealerships that have grown their business with Facebook Ads.
Power Your Facebook Ads with ActivEngage Live Chat
Thanks to our latest integration with Facebook Messenger Ads, you can combine ActivEngage’s live chat technology to run compelling digital advertising campaigns that directly connect customers to chat.
Whether you manage social conversations at the dealership using ActivEngage’s software, or you leverage our highly-trained live chat team to convert social car buyers for you, you can now get closer to your business goals and increase ROI, one conversation at a time.
If you’re an ActivEngage customer and have ActivEngage’s Facebook Messenger feature turned on, running ads that drive conversations is easy:
- Create an ad campaign. Set your target audience, time period, and location settings within the Facebook Business campaign editor.
- Use graphics that transition into a conversation. In the image above, a model is shown in front of a vehicle showroom with a chat bubble. The user expects to speak to a representative when they click the ad.
- Set “Call To Action” to “Send Message”. The Call To Action setting in an ad campaign determines what happens when an ad is clicked. A “Send Message” Call To Action will launch a Facebook Messenger conversation with your business page. If you use the ActivEngage Facebook Messenger integration, an ActivEngage Chat Specialist will respond to the customer’s chat request.
- Save and run your campaign. It’s that simple. Your ads will allow real customers to reach real people chatting for your dealership.
If you’re an ActivEngage customer and want to turn on the Facebook Messenger Integration feature, you only need a few minutes! Contact the AE Support Team or chat with us now to get started.
Interested in trying out our Facebook Messenger Ads feature to engage car buyers on social media? If so, chat with us now for a quick demo!