4 Ways ActivEngage is Taking Live Chat to New Heights in 2017
Happy New Year! For many months, we’ve been hard at work, looking for ways to transform digital communications between businesses and the customers they serve. And we’re proud to finally let the cat out of the bag and announce a series of new ActivEngage chat features that will help dealerships enhance and deepen conversations with consumers.
New Year, New ActivEngage Chat Features
Over 100 million people use Facebook in the US. And while you probably already have a Facebook business page, maybe even have some Facebook ads running, are you TRULY engaging your social audience? You finally can.
Thanks to our newest ActivEngage integration, connecting with car buyers in real-time via Facebook is easier than ever. With our new Facebook Messaging feature, you’ll be able to:
- Increase your engagement opportunities by turning static ads into conversations
- Leverage your social media footprint to set more appointments
- Reach in-market audiences using Facebook’s targeting intelligence
- Improve the effectiveness of your ads by learning which messages are winning with shoppers
Do you currently invest in Google AdWords? If so, we have excellent news: one of our newest features allows serious shoppers that click on your pay-per-click ad to message your dealership in real-time via SMS! That means you can:
- Launch ActivEngage SMS texting directly from Google search result pages
- Leverage texting as another method of contact with today’s always-on shoppers
- Engage more mobile shoppers with click-to-text technology
- Convert text messages into appointments for your dealership
- Get more out of your investment in Google AdWords campaigns
In-Chat Service Scheduling
We are also proud to announce the roll-out of our new in-chat service scheduling feature! This new service offering will allow us to support your fixed operations performance and help your service advisors focus on in-drive customers and repair order value. Thanks to this new feature your dealership has the ability to:
- Leverage an outside team to fill your service lanes
- Rely on seasoned experts trained to build tickets and schedule future appointments
- Streamline appointment logistics in real-time from your DMS
- Reduce phone wait time for all service customers
- Create a better customer experience and increase satisfaction scores
- Maximize the productivity of your service team by letting them focus on what they do best!
ActivAlerts for Managers
On average, 26% of ActivEngage chat and text appointments result in a sale — and we aim to increase that number and your bottom line in 2017 with ActivAlerts.
ActivAlerts is a free new feature included in the ActivEngage managed chat service that provides your management team with the details of each appointment made at your dealership. With ActivAlerts, your team can:
- Immediately receive essential customer details for each appointment
- Fill your showroom and get appointments delivered to your sales team
- Know the needs of customers before they walk into your showroom
- Create a higher quality customer experience
Take lead generation to the next level!
Want to learn more about our newest ActivEngage chat features and how you can leverage them to ramp up your sales opportunities in 2017? Send us a text or chat with us now!