So, we’re not ones to toot our own horn, but...we’ve been on a roll lately. *Toot, toot.*
ActivEngage has significantly upped its investment in product development, and we just released a bunch of new tools to help you close more deals faster.
But, brace yourself. They’re not just tools for live chat.
When choosing new products to develop, we went straight to the source and asked our dealer customers. Many if not most asked for more ways to increase: online visibility and awareness, digital engagement and showroom traffic, online car sales, and customer retention and loyalty.
And so we built a repertoire of tools that help car dealers not just increase car sales, but also maintain relationships with their customers. Many of our dealer clients are already taking advantage of these tools, and you should be taking advantage of them, too.
With that said, let’s dive in.
1. SEO Service Packages
According to Google, 95% of vehicle buyers use digital as a source of information, and twice as many start their research online versus at a dealer. Simply put, you need to be present when and where your customers are searching.
Unfortunately, many SEO providers use the same cookie-cutter scripts for your dealership and the competitor across the street. That’s why we launched ActivSEO, our comprehensive search engine optimization solution. We created this tool for car dealers who are tired of cookie-cutter SEO and subpar results. Powered by MXS Solutions, ActivSEO breaks the mold by employing a team of SEO Strategists who works hand-in-hand with the dealership to:
- Focus on keywords specific to the dealership’s area through extensive research
- Create performance pages based on what consumers are searching
- Monitor critical search results rankings and top competitors
Our dealer customers are already seeing groundbreaking results. Check out the case study here.
2. Trade Valuation Tool
According to a recent Cox Automotive study, 85% of shoppers are more likely to do business with a dealership that allows shoppers to start the process online.
But that doesn’t mean they want to go at it alone. Many shoppers still want assistance and reassurance during the car-buying journey. On the flip side, dealers always want to maintain some control over the sales process. That’s where our TradeUp tool comes in.
TradeUp gives dealerships greater control over trade-in profits by allowing dealers to manage and designate the range communicated to the buyer through chat, SMS, or Messenger. TradeUp also lets dealers set budgetary expectations for customers and effectively drive them to the store.
3. Reputation Enhancement Tool
One of our most exciting new tools this year is AcceleRater, the only reputation enhancement tool in the market. Here’s how it works:
Our team has conversations with your shoppers throughout the entire customer lifecycle. That means your dealership can get internal feedback AND public reviews throughout the whole buying journey, not just after a sale. Not surprisingly, 100% of the feedback we’ve generated from these conversations has been 4 & 5 stars for our dealers.
AcceleRater also has essential reputation management tools, including:
- An easy-to-use dashboard to monitor and respond to reviews
- Customizable review request landing pages (compliant with third-party policies)
- Review widgets for on and offline review acquisition
- Templated and trackable review invite drip campaigns
- Kiosk-style invites and opt-in forms
And much more! Get a demo of AcceleRater to see all of our powerful features for yourself.
4.Behavioral Website Offers
According to a recent survey by Monetate, 64% of consumers believe it’s vital that companies present them with relevant content.
ActivTarget uses behavioral technology to prompt a personalized offer on the dealership website based on shoppers’ actions off and on your site. Here are some of the benefits of ActivTarget:
- ActivTarget uses AI and visitor behavior to serve up tailored offers to new and repeat visitors.
- Our Behavioral Intelligence Department optimizes your offers regularly, so your site continually produces the best results.
- There’s no lead cannibalization. You get MORE leads that close at the same rate as other web leads (sometimes higher).
- We reach out every month for an ActivTarget strategy session with your team.
Stores using ActivTarget saw a 100% increase in ActivEngage leads in just one month. If your dealership is looking to increase customer satisfaction and lead volume, you’ll want this tool in your arsenal!
5. Test Drive Incentives
We’ve arrived at our 5th and final new product… for the summer, anyway. Paradise Pitch is a unique, new way to incentivize car buyers. With Paradise Pitch, you can incentivize your shoppers to visit the dealership with a 5-day/4-night stay at one of our beautiful resort locations in the US or Mexico.
Purchase vacation vouchers in bulk and offer shoppers luxury resort stays for pennies on the dollar. Use Paradise Pitch online, in advertisements, and in-person to entice more test drives. Not only will it increase sales, but it will also make your dealership feel like paradise, too.
Our customers prefer to use it for test drive incentives instead of VISA gift cards because Paradise Pitch is:
- Flexible. Trip vouchers are valid for one year, which will remind your shoppers of your dealership long after they’ve left the lot.
- Inexpensive. Bulk purchasing is convenient, cost-effective, and affords you the ability to delight your customers at a steady pace.
- Rave-worthy. Paradise Pitch offers a unique, memorable experience that customers will rave about to their friends and family for years to come.
PRO TIP: Paradise Pitch is the peanut butter to ActivTarget’s jelly. When you combine this luxury resort incentive with behavioral targeting, conversions can be even higher!
Can you see how these tools would be useful in your organization? Want to learn more about what it would be like to get up-and-going with these tools? Chat with us!